Friday, August 31, 2007

Heaven's Package


Yes, it's Friday, and I've been putting out a Top Ten list on Friday whenever I can. Sometimes they are biblically oriented and sometimes they are just plain silly. I usually have a couple Top Ten lists "in progress" in my journal on any given day, but today I had no such list to share. However, I did find myself thinking about the following - for some reason. Today's Top Ten is Ten things I hope will be part of heaven. Family and friends are obvious - duh! These are just some things I hope our Father might include. What would you add?


1. Historical replay screen (Awesome! God's History Channel!)

2. Coffee & Doughnuts

3. Mountains

4. Long talks with Bible characters

5. Bowhunting (How can you grill venison w/0 it?)

6. Thanksgiving (at least once a week)

7. Sunrises

8. Wild flowers

9. All kinds of music

10. Flying (w/o wings or planes - yes, like Superman)

2 comments:

Deborah said...

You forgot cherry pie and ice cream.

I like your list,though. It makes me want to come up with one myself.

Scott Bayles said...

The list you have is pretty great. We'd add snow without the chill, soft beds with many fluffy pillows, and you put sunrises already but we'd add sunsets!