1. I love their incredible attention to detail. They are masters of the BIG, but what gives them class is all the little touches that they put into everything.
2. Every employee - they call cast members - is happy, positive, personable, helpful, and attentive. Impressive.
3. Everything is clean, neat, and in it's place - heaven for us borderline OCD-types.
4. It's a wonderful place for an adult vacation, even though it's usually thought of as being for kids. If you're an empty nester - try it!
5. It's a very physical vacation. It takes a lot of walking to see everything and do it all. I did see lots of wheelchairs and motorized chairs. If you can't do a lot of walking, you must have something like that.
6. It's not a place for people or families who are stressed, impatient, or who have children we politely call "strong willed". The crowds, the wear & tear, and the waiting are hard on the competitive, the confrontational, and the non-compliant - regardless of their age. But it's really not a place for small children who'd just as soon ride the children's train at your mall.
7. It's top rate, first class entertainment. Every show is big, beautiful and Broadway quality. (i.e. The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Finding Nemo, and the Lights, Camera, Action Car/Stunt Show is unbelievable - yes, even the High School Musical show at MGM was fun)
8. The Expedition Everest ride is incredible. A guy died of heart attack on it the day after we left. Been there - done that - never again! And the new "Soaring" ride is worth the price of the whole trip and the long wait!
9. The organization and coordination of transportation from airport to resort to whatever park and back is impressive - not to mention convenient.
10. For us, we know its a great place because of all the times we found ourselves saying, "Wouldn't the kids and grand kids love this!" So yes, it's a great adult vacation, but even better when you can share it with loved ones. This time it was special friends. Next time - who knows - maybe the whole family!