Sunday, November 30, 2008

Missed It By That Much!

This is how it looked just out our back door this morning at 7:00. I had mixed feelings about it. First I thought how sad that everybody left yesterday (Saturday) and missed the chance to play in the snow - especially with all the grand kids here. It would be fun to see how Curtis reacted to his first snow. But then, I thought it was probably good that everyone got away before the snow got here - for safety reasons. Of course, the nice part of this snow was that there was nothing on the roads, driveways, or the church parking lot. So I vote for the extra day of family being with us!
I love the way an even small covering of snow makes everything look so clean and new. I always think about the blood of Jesus, which should cause stains, washing away my sins and making me whiter than snow. Wow! How can I not want to seek a deeper relationship with some ONE who does that for me? I truly am valuable to Him - how can I not value Him?
More to follow...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can't believe that! Probably best, though, since we weren't exactly prepared for that kind of weather.

Deborah said...

Aw, man! Glad you took a picture so we could see it, though.