Thursday, September 06, 2007

Locked and Loaded

The trailer is loaded and ready for the road. Tomorrow morning, early, Danny Younger and I leave for Colorado and our quest to chase mule deer and elk around the mountains. It's been twenty-one years since I first started my "annual once in a life time trip" to Meeker, CO. It's still a high point of the whole year for me. I'm really looking forward to showing beautiful CO to Danny, who has never been there before, and to introducing him to western bow hunting. Of course, it helps to have the ATV's to take us up the mountains rather than run up and down them like I use to do. So, keep us in your prayers that all goes well - from safe travel to safe hunting. And, no, I will not have access to a computer while there. This will be the only blog you will see until we return next Saturday. Lord willing I will have some great pictures to share - hopefully some with antlers in them! Hope your week is as fun as mine will be. God bless.

No comments: