Saturday, August 21, 2010

Wild Life Pictures

Donna got me a Trail Camera for my birthday last month. I've been wanting one for several years so I could, hopefully, take pictures of the deer on the property where I hunt. They're not cheap, and I'm techno-ignorant, so I wasn't in a hurry to learn how to use one. But, now I have one, I've read the instruction book twice, and, as it suggested, I put the camera out on one of the beams of my porch. I just knew I'd capture some great pictures of wild game like deer, rabbits, skunks, and raccoons. Maybe even some ducks and geese who visit our back yard regularly. I left it out there for a couple of days and brought the SD card in this morning to view ALL THE WILD LIFE that got it's picture taken. I had lots of animal free pictures of the pond, and the only living creatures that I got pictures of were some kids who visited the pond one evening. And then there was the really wild creature below...
I guess you could call this a special species of deer. One where an "a" replaces the second "e".
At least it works! And no, I haven't set the time and date on it yet.

4 comments:

Glenave Curtis said...

Oh how cute!

Deborah said...

Y'all are hilarious.

Donna R said...

It was a surprise to Dad/Mike when he pulled up his pictures to see me there. Hee-hee!!

Elizabeth said...

Ha, ha! That's funny! What a cool gift for you, though.