Thursday, September 11, 2008

On The Road Again


This is a picture from last years hunting trip to Colorado. Well, we leave in the morning for this years trip. Hopefully I'll have some new pictures with some critters on the ground, but like I tell most people, if you have to come home with meat, you shouldn't hunt with a bow and arrow. I love the challenge and I'd rather come home without something for the freezer than use any other kind of hunting weapon.
So, there won't be an blogs for the next week. Donna is with all our crew in Nashville, and I am envious even though I'm going hunting. We both are getting a break. I'm looking forward to having a lot of fun with my hunting buddy, Danny Younger, and spending some quiet time in a blind and/or stand. I get to do a lot of communing with my Father, and that's always good.
Keep us in your prayers. It's a seventeen hour road trip each way. God bless.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

It's going to take you a long time to get to Colorado on that ATV. Not saying you wouldn't enjoy that...

Get a big one for us, Dad!!

Anonymous said...

Brian and I are going thru withdrawl! Hope you guys have a great week. REALLY miss being with you. Bust a big bull, stick a mulie wallhanger, and have a kitty-cat @ SleepCat for me! Enjoy the ulitmate hunting experience this week and I'm already looking forward to next year! (Re-read and highlight THE SHACK in yer hunting blind.)
Hit-'em high Haugh