Friday, November 03, 2006

"I aint no Prince Charming!"


We are so thrilled to have Pat, Deborah, Joshua, and Caleb with us that I don't want to spend much time doing blog work today. However, I thought I'd share this picture from this past Tuesday evenings Trunk or Treat/Fall Festival/Call-it-anything-but-Halloween church event. We had a lot of fun and the Lord blessed us with tons of community goblins, I mean guests. But of course, for me (and others who aren't as prejudiced as I), the best dressed and prettiest maiden in the building was Snow White. I was so dwarfed by her stunning presence that I came dressed like a preacher with a camera (lot's of make-up). I really love to see the kids faces light up when they see Snow White. They all know it's "Mrs. Donna" but they all know she's the closest thing to the real Snow White anyone could ever be. That's why I like to see her wear the outfit - it really is quite natural and appropriate. And in case anyone wonders, yes, I did do the Prince Charming costume once, but never again. I just don't like blue tights! Maybe camo...

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Oh, come on, Dad! You were so handsome in blue tights!